Norfolk Iron & Metal Co.
PO Box 1129
Norfolk, NE 68702
Norfolk Iron & Metal is seeking Cost Estimator/CNC Programmer for our Norfolk, NE branch. The Cost Estimator/CNC Programmer will review customer drawings and specifications, determine appropriate material utilization and labor functions, and determine the estimated cost of the project. The Cost Estimator/CNC Programmer will communicate the job cost to the sales department and communicated job details to the processing department.
Qualifications and Skills
- The estimator reports to the Estimating Supervisor.
- Requirements include High School Diploma with appropriate experience / 2 or 4 year degree preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude
- CAD knowledge and experience preferred.
- Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft products.
- Experience with CNC programming and nesting software’s helpful.
Norfolk Iron & Metal Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
(Starting Total Annual Compensation, including benefits)
(Ending Total Annual Compensation, including benefits)
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Annual Pay: $42,000 Average
- Quarterly Bonus: After completion of Introductory Period
- Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
- Weekends Off
- Competitive Benefits: BCBS Medical and Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer match, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and many more!
- Paid Time Off (Vacation) offered right away!
How To Apply
Please apply online on our website at www.norfolkiron.com and click on the employment tab.
Job Posting Expires